- Join us on Friday, April 18 at 6pm when all proceeds from the night will benefit the Marie Wilkinson Child Development Center.
- The City of Aurora yard waste and brush collection starts April 7. Until April 18, stickers will not be required for yard waste pick up as long as it is properly packaged. Unbundled brush collection is always free as long as proper guidelines are followed.
- The Aurora Police Department will be joining law enforcement agencies nationwide as they parner with the DEA to collect expired, unused, and unwanted prescription medications from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m., April 26.
- We're continuing to look for organizations to march, grand marshals to lead, and talented artists to help us advertise our parades this year. The Memorial Day Parade is on May 26 and the Independence Day Parade is July 4. Both are presented in partnership with Roosevelt Aurora American Legion Post 84.
- If you need to get rid of your old computer, monitor, TV, or other electronics items so they can be safely recycled, the City offers a multitude of options ranging from home pick-up, to twice monthly drop off recycling centers. List of items accepted and complete details.
- Calls of reported coyote sightings in Aurora neighborhoods typically increase as animals venture out in search of food. If you see or encounter one of these wild animals, there are some simple safety rules you should follow.
- Aurora’s Assist Homeownership Program offers closing cost assistance of up to 3% of home loan amounts to eligible buyers. The Assist program can be used with a variety of home loan products and never requires recapture or repayment. Learn more by attending an upcoming free seminar.
- Aurora’s Animal Control and Care Division in partnership with Just Animals, a local non-profit, no kill animal shelter, offer monthly pet wellness clinics featuring discounted vaccinations, tests, and prevention medicines for dogs and cats. Find out more by clicking the sick puppy.
Get info on schools, polling places, zoning & more.
Road Closures/Construction Updates
Note: Online payment services currently only support Firefox and Internet Explorer web browsers.
- City Statement - HUD Letter of Finding on Jericho Circle
- Cross-Connection Control Survey (Residential)
- Water Main Flushing Program
- 2014 Electronic Recycling Dates
- Sanitary Sewer Backup Prevention Rebate Program
- Planning and Zoning Public Notices
- Pathways to Prosperity Asset Mapping Project
- Human Relations Commission
- 2013 Ward Map
- Electrical Aggregation FAQs
- Employment Opportunities
- Civil Service Eligibility Lists
- City of Aurora Budget
- FOIA Forms
- Utility Tax Rebate FAQ & Form
- Oversize/Weight Commercial Vehicle Permit
- Property Registration Help Desk
- Public Notice - Aurora Excelsior Manufactured Gas Plant Site B Remediation Project
Monday-Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- AURORA HISPANIC HERITAGE BOARD TO STAGE 'EL DIA DE LOS NINOS'
- BLOCK PARTY SEASON FAST-APPROACHING
- SEVERAL OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE TO PARTICIPATE IN AURORA PARADES
- AURORA TO WELCOME HOME NCAA CHAMPION RYAN BOATRIGHT THIS SATURDAY
- NEXT SERIES OF ASSIST HOMEOWNERSHIP SEMINARS ANNOUNCED
- INDEPENDENCE DAY PARADE POSTER DESIGN COMPETITION LAUNCHED
- APD PART OF NATIONAL DRUG TAKE-BACK ON APRIL 26
- More News...
- Pet Supplies Adoption Event
- Greno Earth Day Clean up
- Electronics Recycling Made Easy In Aurora
- AURORA FARMERS MARKET PREVIEW & FOX VALLEY GARDEN CLUB PLANT SALE
- CRIME FREE MULTI HOUSING PROGRAM CLASSES
- More Events...