Who Do I Call?

Customer Service

To contact customer service for general information please call 630-256-4636 which is also 630-256-INFO.

Report Issues

Report a pothole, a burned out streetlight, or make any other request for service online through Customer Service.
Report an issue with the website by emailing our webmaster.

Contact Elected Officials

Contact or learn about your Aldermen.
Contact or learn about your Mayor.

Staff Directory

To find department, division, and individual staff contact information, please visit our staff directory.