Aurora Farmers Market
The 107th season of the Aurora Farmers Market will open with some of the area’s favorite farmers and vendors at a new, more convenient location in downtown Aurora! This season, the market is going "Back to Our Roots” in the heart of downtown where it began more than a century ago.
The new location - directly across from City Hall and Water Street Mall - at 65 Water Street provides ample space for visitors to shop, nearby on street and deck parking and easy access to downtown restaurants, stores, museums and the library.
The Aurora Farmers Markets
Aurora Farmers Market - Downtown
- NEW LOCATION: 65 Water Street, Aurora, IL. 60505 (directly across from City Hall and the Water Street Mall)
- DATES: Saturdays, from June 8 through October 12
- HOURS OF OPERATIONS: 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- LOCATION: 2131 West Galena Boulevard, Aurora, IL. 60506 (located in the former West Aurora Walmart parking lot)
- DATES: Wednesdays, July 10 through September 11
- HOURS OF OPERATIONS: 12:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Becoming a Vendor at the Aurora Farmers MarketIf you are interested in becoming a vendor at our Farmers Market, please complete and submit the Farmers Market Interest Form below:
Aurora Farmers Market 2019 Vendor Interest Form
More InformationFor more information on the Aurora Farmers Market, please contact the City of Aurora Special Events Division:
(630) 256-3370 | [email protected]
Fresh Exchange at Aurora's Farmers Market helps to fill the gap and get more farm-direct produce into the hands of our low income neighbors. The goal is to make healthy food available, accessible and affordable to all our citizens. Fresh Exchange provides LINK patrons a $25 dollar BONUS, helping their benefit dollars go further, to enjoy the best local produce and artisan products available. These funds have ultimately been directed into the hands of the region's food producers, contributing to the success of the local food economy and fostering a healthier Aurora.