Senior Listening Tour
The City of Aurora’s Senior Services Division will host a series of listening sessions for seniors citizens in Aurora.
The “Enhancing Life and Legacy” listening tour is an opportunity for senior citizens and their caretakers to voice their opinions regarding the types of services, resources, and support they receive or need within the Aurora community.
“We are excited to offer our listening tour so that we can connect, care, and collaborate with seniors, “ said Aurora Senior Services Coordinator Katrina Smith. “We want our seniors to know that their city is here to help enhance their life and legacy by connecting them to resources and support in our community.”
Each listening session will include representatives from the City of Aurora’s Senior Services Division, Aurora Township, Senior Services Associates, Rebuilding Aurora Together, VNA Health Care, the Fox Valley Park District, Bardwell Residences, and more.
Seniors and caretakers are invited to attend any of the following sessions:
- Wed., Oct. 20 | 6:30 p.m. | Ward 5 Office, 1921 W. Galena Blvd.
- Thurs., Oct. 21 | 10 a.m. | Prisco Center, 150 W. Illinois Ave.
- Wed., Oct. 27 | 5:30 p.m. | Fire Station 8, 3770 McCoy Dr.
- Fri., Oct. 29 | 12 p.m. | Senior Services Associates, 211 Plum St.
- Sat., Oct. 30 | 1 p.m. | Main Baptist Church, 814 E. Galena Blvd.
- Mon., Nov. 1 | 4 p.m. | Sacred Heart Church Simard Hall, 769 Fulton St.
- Tues., Nov. 2 | 2 p.m. | Calvary Church, 9S200 Rt. 59
- Wed., Nov. 3| 10 a.m. | Casa Latina, 544 S. Lake St.
- Wed., Nov. 3 | 2 p.m. | Phillips Park Visitors Center, 1000 Ray Moses Dr.
- Thurs., Nov. 4 | 11 a.m. | Marywood Community Center, 1805 Church Rd.
- Thurs., Nov. 4 | 6 p.m. | Eola Community Center Room 104, 555 S. Eola Rd.
Seniors Services Coordinator