- City Services
- City Services A - H
- City Clerk
- Peddlers / Solicitors
Peddlers / Solicitors
For Peddlers / Solicitors
Applicants MUST submit all required documentation with their online application. Failure to submit all required documentation may result in a significant delay in the processing of your application.
View chapter 32 of the municipal code on peddlers and solicitors.
- Payment of $100 per 30 days. Maximum of six (6) months per peddler allowed per calendar year (adopted on September 25, 2018 by Ordinance O18-077)
- A maximum of ten (10) peddler permits are allowed per company, per month
- Each applicant must submit their own application. Approved permits are for the use of the applicant only
- Clear copy of a valid state identification card
- Copies of any materials that will be shared with residents
- For third party peddlers/solicitors: A valid copy of the signed agreement/contract
- Any other information as requested by the City Clerk or designee
ApplicationAccess the online peddler / solicitor application here.
General RulesGeneral rules to follow if you have been issued a Solicitor/Peddler permit from the City of Aurora.
For ResidentsA reminder that all peddlers or solicitors:
- May not claim to represent the City of Aurora, or claim that their product is endorsed by the City, at any time.
- Must have some form of identification on them, including identification of the company for which they are working.
- Must have their peddlers permit with them at all time and produce it on request.
- Must receive a permit prior to peddling/soliciting.