Plan Review

Separate Fire Department permits and submittal of appropriate plans are required for temporary construction fuel storage tanks.

Special Permits

Special permits from Fire Prevention are required for:
  • Bonfires
  • Fireworks
  • Hazardous Material storage
    • In most cases a Hazardous Materials Disclosure statement form will be required to be returned directly to the Bureau.
  • Open Burning

Related Applications & Forms