11. Buck House, 1854

A small house.
This Greek Revival house was built circa 1854 by Dr. George Buck, an early settler of Aurora who operated the city's first drug store. A later owner, John P. Callan, was an attorney, liquor dealer and real estate man. Note the fluted Doric columns and symmetry of the front facade.

Address


168 S Lincoln Avenue
Aurora, IL 60505