The hospital building with the entrance on Weston was built in 1931 for an estimated cost of $235,000. It was designed by Schmidt, Garden and Erikson from Chicago, members of the Prairie School of Architecture who also designed Michael Reese Hospital. The entrance to the Copley building reflects the 1916 entrance, with fluted pilasters, and pediment.
Originally, there was a cupola on top which has since been removed. The building features limestone sheathing on the first and second floors; limestone string course and window surrounds on the fifth floor; decorative keystones above the sixth floor windows, center pavilion on the seventh floor with classical pilasters; and decorative swags over the entrance and opposite window. The doctor's study on the first floor retains the original wood paneling and fixtures.