This four-unit apartment house was built in 1908 to 1909. ER. Conklin, manager of Aurora's Bell Telephone franchise granted in 1902, began the construction but ran into financial difficulties. State senator Henry H. Evans completed Fairview. The building is made of both formed and cast concrete and features a fireplace in each unit.
304-306 N View Street
Aurora, IL 60506