All work in the Public Right-of-Way must be done by licensed Public Works contractors. Applications for this licensure are available online:

This work must also be permitted. Please visit the Building and Permits Division pages for the appropriate permit.

Standards for Individual Lot Improvement & Inspection

Standard Language for Subdivision Securities

Work Within the Public Right-of-Way

Other Forms and Handouts