How do I get a temporary handicap placard?
A form can be obtained from the Aurora Township Office, located 80 North Broadway, and then may be taken to and filled out by the applicant’s doctor. The form then should be taken back to the Township Office a placard can be issued on the spot. If you need a long-term or handicap placard or handicap license plates please contact the Secretary of State’s office.

Show All Answers

1. What are the times for curfew and what are the penalties?
2. Who do I contact regarding how to become a Police Officer?
3. When is the next testing date to become a Police Officer?
4. What are the rules for parking on the street during snow removal?
5. How do I get a temporary handicap placard?
6. Where do I obtain an accident report for insurance claims, and what is the cost?
7. Are there any Crime Free Housing Program training classes available?
8. How do I report graffiti that has been painted on my home or property?
9. Is there someone who can help us with the proper installation of a child/infant safety seat?
10. How do my neighbors and I start up a Community Group on our block?
11. Who do I contact regarding a parking ticket?
12. What if I have a question on, or miss, a court date?
13. What is the City of Aurora’s Noise Ordinance?
14. What are the laws concerning loud noise from vehicles?