Station Number 5
From the Farnsworth exit go south, turn right on Fifth Avenue, turn left on Hill Avenue.
- Battalion 1 - Battalion Chief
- Engine 5 - 1500 Gallons Per Minute Pumper
- Engine 55 - 1250 Gallons Per Minute Pumper
- Invest. Number 20 - Fire Investigations
- Medic 5 - Advanced Life Support Ambulance
Fire Hydrant Testing
The Aurora Fire Department will be flow testing water hydrants beginning May 1 and ending June 30, to assure the hydrants have the water flow required and will operate properly in the event of an emergency. Since the testing may produce rusty water capable of staining clothes, officials are requesting residents refrain from doing laundry between the hours of 8 a.m. and noon, Mondays through Thursdays, which is when the testing will be conducted. Please view an updated schedule (PDF).