To serve the residents and businesses of the City of Aurora in a responsive and effective manner through leadership and legislative action for the present and future well-being of the community.
The Aldermen and their staff are here to serve the public. Because the Aldermen are all part-time and most hold a full-time job, the office staff can take messages at (630) 256-3020 and make sure the alderman receive it. You may also call the number listed as home or daytime telephone numbers. Most of the Aldermen can be reached at these same numbers in an emergency at night. Voice mail is available at the Aldermen’s Office and a message can be left for any of the 12 Aldermen 24 hours a day, seven days a week. If a member of the Aldermen’s staff is aware of what a resident has a concern about, he/she may be able to help with that concern.
Thomas J. Weisner, Mayor
- (630) 256-3010
1st Ward: Alderman Kristina "Tina" Bohman
- Home Office: (708) 846-9049
- Email: email@example.com
2nd Ward: Alderman Juany Garza
- Home Office (630) 499-5560
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
3rd Ward: Alderman Ted Mesiacos
- Cell: (331) 452-3479
- E-mail: email@example.com
4th Ward: Alderman Bill Donnell
- Home Office (630) 698-2516
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
5th Ward: Alderman Carl Franco
- Cell (630) 631-4296
- E-mail: email@example.com
6th Ward: Alderman Michael B. Saville
- Home Office (630) 896-9895
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
7th Ward: Alderman Scheketa Hart-Burns
- Home Office (630) 898-2943
- E-mail: email@example.com
8th Ward: Alderman Richard B. “Rick” Mervine
- Cell: (331) 452-5136
- E-mail: AldermanMervine@gmail.com
9th Ward: Alderman Edward Bugg
- Cell: (630) 886-1615
- E-mail: AldermanBugg@gmail.com
10th Ward: Alderman Lynne Johnson
- Home Office (630) 740-8348
- E-mail: AldermanLJohnson@aol.com
Alderman-at-Large Robert O’Connor
- Home Office (630) 897-6919
Alderman-at-Large Richard C. Irvin
- Law Office (630) 906-5571
City Council Meetings
The Committee of the Whole meets every 1st and 3rd Tuesday of each month at City Hall, 44 E. Downer Place, in conference rooms 5A and 5B on fifth floor at 5 p.m.
City Council meetings are held every 2nd and 4th Tuesday of each month at City Hall, 44 E. Downer Place, in the 2nd floor City Council Chambers at 6 p.m.
For meeting agendas and minutes, please view the Committee Calendar.