- Presented by the Aurora Hispanic Heritage Advisory Board and the East and West Aurora School Districts, the free, family event features more than 5000 books to be given to children along with music, dancing, stage performances, and more.
- The Aurora Fire Department will be flow testing fire hydrants from 8 a.m. until 12 noon Mondays through Thursdays in May and June. Since the testing may produce rusty water, residents should not wash clothes during these times.
- The Aurora Police Department will be joining law enforcement agencies nationwide as they partner with the DEA to collect expired, unused, and unwanted prescription medications from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m., April 26.
- We're continuing to look for organizations to march, grand marshals to lead, and talented artists to help us advertise our parades this year. The Memorial Day Parade is on May 26 and the Independence Day Parade is July 4. Both are presented in partnership with Roosevelt Aurora American Legion Post 84.
- If you need to get rid of your old computer, monitor, TV, or other electronics items so they can be safely recycled, the City offers a multitude of options ranging from home pick-up, to twice monthly drop off recycling centers. List of items accepted and complete details.
- Calls of reported coyote sightings in Aurora neighborhoods typically increase as animals venture out in search of food. If you see or encounter one of these wild animals, there are some simple safety rules you should follow.
- Aurora's Assist Homeownership Program offers closing cost assistance of up to 3% of home loan amounts to eligible buyers. The Assist program can be used with a variety of home loan products and never requires recapture or repayment. Learn more by attending an upcoming free seminar.
- Aurora's Animal Control and Care Division in partnership with Just Animals, a local non-profit, no kill animal shelter, offer monthly pet wellness clinics featuring discounted vaccinations, tests, and prevention medicines for dogs and cats. Find out more by clicking the sick puppy.
Get info on schools, polling places, zoning & more.
Road Closures/Construction Updates
Note: Online payment services currently only support Firefox and Internet Explorer web browsers.
- 2014 Single Family Restoration Program Application
- City Statement - HUD Letter of Finding on Jericho Circle
- Cross-Connection Control Survey (Residential)
- Water Main Flushing Program
- 2014 Electronic Recycling Dates
- Sanitary Sewer Backup Prevention Rebate Program
- Planning and Zoning Public Notices
- Pathways to Prosperity Asset Mapping Project
- Human Relations Commission
- 2013 Ward Map
- Electrical Aggregation FAQs
- Employment Opportunities
- Civil Service Eligibility Lists
- City of Aurora Budget
- FOIA Forms
- Utility Tax Rebate FAQ & Form
- Oversize/Weight Commercial Vehicle Permit
- Property Registration Help Desk
- Public Notice - Aurora Excelsior Manufactured Gas Plant Site B Remediation Project
Monday-Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- APD OFFICER HONORED FOR ACTIONS DURING TOLLWAY CRASH
- FIRE HYDRANT FLOW TESTING BEGINS MAY 1
- CITY ANNOUNCES COMPETITIVE FUNDING EXTENSION FOR HOUSING UNIT REDUCTION PROGRAM
- SEVERAL OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE TO PARTICIPATE IN AURORA PARADES
- BLOCK PARTY SEASON FAST-APPROACHING
- AURORA HISPANIC HERITAGE BOARD TO STAGE 'EL DIA DE LOS NINOS'
- NEXT SERIES OF ASSIST HOMEOWNERSHIP SEMINARS ANNOUNCED
- More News...
- Greno Earth Day Clean up
- Electronics Recycling Made Easy In Aurora
- AURORA FARMERS MARKET PREVIEW & FOX VALLEY GARDEN CLUB PLANT SALE
- CRIME FREE MULTI HOUSING PROGRAM CLASSES
- Pet Supplies Adoption Event
- More Events...